PPAANJ Spring Meeting & Seminar
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Molly Pitcher Inn
88 Riverside Avenue, Red Bank, NJ 07701
8:30am- Registration & Breakfast
9:30am to 3:45pm- Presentations and Meeting
Welcome to the Professional Public Adjusters Association of New Jersey. The Association is a mutually cooperative group of public insurance adjusters dedicated to promoting and protecting the interests of its members. We are a sovereign New Jersey association founded by public adjusters and operated by and for public adjusters. We serve the interests of all members including single member firms and larger firms doing business in New Jersey. PPAANJ will provide the membership with the continuing education units necessary to meet the requirements of the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance as a benefit of membership in the association. We are an active organization promoting the profession of public adjusting to the general public and representing our members interests regarding legislation affecting our chosen profession.
Additionally, we will maintain professional standards and ethical conduct to enhance member firm credibility within the insurance industry and the general public. If you are not currently a member of the Professional Public Adjusters Association of New Jersey we encourage you to consider the benefits of membership in the association.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or wish to have an active role in the administration of this new dynamic association of adjusters.
- Leslie L. Knox, SPPA
From the Blog
why become a member of ppaanj?
- Source of NJDOBI Approved Continuing Education Units
- Protecting the Viability of your Chosen Profession
- Staying Current on Pending & Future Legislation Affecting the Profession
- Lobbying Support
- Maintaining a Dialogue with DOBI
- Maintaining Professional Standards and Ethical Conduct
- Develop a Comprehensive Network of Your Peers Both in and Out of State
- Develop an Internet Presence to Promote Member Firms
- Provide a “Warchest” of Available Funding to Protect and Preserve your Livelihood
- To Act as an Arbiter for Consumer Complaints and Member Disputes
- Enhance Member Firm Credibility within the Insurance Industry and General Public