the ppaanj cordially invites all public insurance adjusters licensed in new jersey to become members of the premier public adjusters association run by public adjusters for public adjusters.
We are a proactive and value based organization where you and your staff can join and receive your required CEU’s for New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, as well as network with colleagues and affiliates in our field; all at a low introductory rate.
Membership dues are $300.00 per member. Each firm can have up to five members, (totaling $1500.00 per firm). Regular members can attend two state approved CEU seminars of four credit hours each per year at no additional cost. Additional members of the firm can attend at a cost of $150 per adjuster per seminar. The CEU’s will be given at our annual and semi-annual meetings conveniently located in Central New Jersey.
PPAANJ also offers affiliate memberships to those associated indirectly with the practice of public insurance adjusting such as attorneys, restoration companies, engineering firms and dry cleaners. Dues for affiliate memberships are $500.00 per affiliate membership. This entitles the affiliate member to attend our annual and semi-annual meetings and network with some of the premier public adjusters in New Jersey. Affiliate members do not have voting rights.
We urge you to apply for membership in PPAANJ now. Membership is an exceptional value and essential to promoting your chosen profession in New Jersey.
why become a ppaanj member?
- Source of NJDOBI Approved Continuing Education Units
- Protecting the Viability of your Chosen Profession
- Staying Current on Pending & Future Legislation Affecting the Profession
- Lobbying Support
- Maintaining a Dialogue with DOBI
- Maintaining Professional Standards and Ethical Conduct
- Develop a Comprehensive Network of Your Peers Both in and Out of State
- Develop an Internet Presence to Promote Member Firms
- Provide a “Warchest” of Available Funding to Protect and Preserve your Livelihood
- To Act as an Arbiter for Consumer Complaints and Member Disputes
- Enhance Member Firm Credibility within the Insurance Industry and General Public